1031 Exchange – Deferring Capital Gains Taxes

Posted on: July 17th, 2018 by , 17,613 Comments

A 1031 Exchange allows property owners to defer payment of capital gains taxes by taking the proceeds from the sale of one investment property, placing them in a special escrow account and purchasing a new property.

We helped this property owner get a great price from one of our local builder partners and referred them to a 1031 exchange company that allowed them to roll their profits into another property while deferring their taxes.

Do you own investment property that you are hoping to sell to a builder? Do you need help putting everything in place for a 1031 Exchange to defer capital gains taxes.

We can help… My name is Robert Wilson, I’m the Director of Dirt with EXIT Bayshore Realty and I can help you sell your property to a builder for a fair price and answer your questions about how to handle a 1031 exchange. Here’s another video where one of our past property sellers took advantage of the program and got great results.

If you’re thinking of selling an investment property to a builder and would like to learn more about the 1031 Exchange program… give me a call at 813-784-4199.

17,613 Responses

    Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 17040113 bytes) in /home/southtam/public_html/blog/wp-includes/class-walker-comment.php on line 199